This postcard is a reproduction of an early 20th-century postcard featuring Crun-Crun, a famous personality in Avignon, France. Besides being an avid absinthe drinker, Crun-Crun was also an entertainer, known best for playing a one stringed violin. In case you were wondering how he died, he was kicked in the head by a horse.
The postcards are shrink-wrapped in sets of 10.
- Set includes 10 postcards..
- Image measures 4.5" (11.4 cm) x 5.75" (14.6 cm).
- Four color printed on 130 lb poster paper.
- Paper meets United States Postal Service standards for postcards.
- Printed in the United States.